Golden Honey of Gonzo AKC Golden Retriever

Golden Honey of Gonzo AKC Golden Retriever

Honey is retiring and has found her new family. She is a beautiful deep golden/red color and as sweet as her name. Honey is laid back but loves to play fetch. She is smart and obedient and is a wonderful family dog. Molly and her family are lucky and so is Honey!

8 responses »

1. What hours could I come. I could make Tuesday as well.

• terryfarm says:

I have an appt in the morning on Tuesday, I could be at the farm after 11:00 on Tuesday if you wanted to meet me in Ft. Lupton. Or I can bring her to my house at the end of the week so you could meet Honey.
      Let me know what you would like to do.

Sharol
      303-918-7406

2. Judy says:

How old is she?

• terryfarm says:

Honey found a home the same day I posted her on our web site. We are very happy she is going to a loving family.

We will retire other Labrador and Golden Retriever girls though out the years.

Thanks,
      Sharol

3. Mary ODonnell says:

Honey looks like such a sweet dear. Is she still available and how old is she? We recently lost our 12 year old black lab and may want an adult dog instead of a puppy. Love them all though!

• terryfarm says:

I’m sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved family member. It is so hard when they go.

Honey found a home the same day I posted her picture on our web site. She is an absolute dear and we are very happy we found her a wonderful family.

We will be retiring other Labrador and Golden Retriever girls through out the years.

Thanks,
      Sharol

• Mary ODonnell says:

So glad to hear that for Honey. Any Lab litters in the near future? I’d be interested.

• terryfarm says:

Thank you for your interest in our puppies.
        We have a couple of Lab girls who will be coming into heat soon and hope to have litters born in 2-3 months.

I have other Lab girls and will have litters of AKC chocolate Labrador Retrievers throughout the year.

The Lab puppies are $1100.00 plus sales tax and we accept deposits of $250.00 to hold the pup of your choice until they are ready to be taken home at 8 weeks old when the balance is due. The deposit of $250.00 is payable in cash, check, credit/debit card or Paypal.

If you choose one of our puppies you get AKC registration papers, their first puppy shots and dewormed, a toy, collar, food and information packet. The information packet includes; a baby picture, pictures of mom and dad, puppy’s pedigree, general puppy information, Golden/Labrador Retriever information, and 2 year hip and eye health contract guarantee.

You are welcome to visit the dogs at the farm and puppies in my home in Arvada.

Please contact me with any questions.

Sharol