5weeksold5weeksold25weeksold3AKC Standard Poodle puppies 5 weeks old. Ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks old Aug 29th.

1 boy and 3 girls still available.

7 responses »

1. Maurie says:

ADORABLE!!!

2. robin says:

do you still have boy available?

• terryfarm says:

Thank you for your interest in our puppies.

Sunshine had her puppies July 4th. The puppies will be 8 weeks old August 29th when they can go to their new homes. Sunny and Cassie are both red AKC Standard Poodles so puppies are apricot, light red and deep red. You can see pictures of Sunshine and Casanova on our web site.

The parents will be on site.

The girls are $1250.00 and boys are $950.00 There is 1 girl still available. I have deposits placed on 3 boy and 5 girls.

If you choose one of our puppies you get AKC registration papers, their first puppy shots and dewormed, a toy, collar, food and information packet. The information packet includes; a baby picture, pictures of mom and dad, puppy’s pedigree, general puppy information, Standard Poodle information, and 2 year hip and eye health contract guarantee.

You are welcome to come visit the puppies in my home in Arvada.

Please contact me with any questions.

Sharol
      303-918-7406

• Sharon says:

Hi Sherol,
        Are you available Sunday afternoon, Aug 31 for my daughter & I to come by and see one of the poodle pups?
        Sharon
        Poodlepower@comcast.net
        303-359-9013

• terryfarm says:

Thank you for your interest in our puppies. I will be home this Sunday afternoon, just give me a call when you have an idea what time you will be arriving.

Sunshine had her puppies July 4th. The puppies turned 8 weeks old August 29th and are able to go to their new homes. Sunny and Cassie are both red AKC Standard Poodles so puppies are apricot, light red and deep red. You can see pictures of Sunshine and Casanova on our web site.

The parents will be on site.

The girls are $1250.00 and boys are $950.00 payable in cash, credit/debit card or Paypal. There is 1 girl still available. I have placed 3 boy and 5 girls.

You are welcome to come visit the puppies in my home in Arvada.

Please contact me with any questions.

Sharol
        303-918-7406

3. My Pets says:

Cute little pups! They look so adorable. I hope they find a good home. – Lisa Williams