I wanted to send you an email and let you know how awesome
Baloo is doing. We got him from you guys last November.
Here is a photo of him now!!!

He is awesome. We both love him.
Make him a celebrity and put him on the site…haha

Hope everything is going well and we really appreciate working with you guys,

-David

Big BalooDisclaimer: Not all the Goldendoodle pups get this big!!!

10 responses »

1. Steve Dupont says:

how much does Baloo weigh? My Goldendoodle Molly weighs 92 lbs.

• terryfarm says:

Wow, I can’t believe how big Molly is and she was a little girl in the litter! I looked at my e-mails from Baloo’s family but he doesn’t say how much he weighs. Both Molly and Baloo’s dad is Prince and he is about 20 lbs heavier than Casanova. I will get molly’s pictures up soon, I am still struggling with a new computer.

Sharol

• spas40 says:

Molly was sad for about 2 months. She kept going to Lily’s bed and sleeping on it. I put Lily’s bed on top of Molly’s bed a month ago and she is happy with that. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dogs. People don’t realize they are family. It really hurt to put Lily to sleep but her liver failed and she refused to eat. I had her cremated and her ashes returned to me. I will bury her urn in the back yard this summer and make a flower garden for her as she always liked to smell flowers just like Molly does. I guess Lily taught her other things besides being a service dog.  Thanks Steve

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

• terryfarm says:

You e-mail touched me so, I almost cried. I too had both my old girls cremated and their ashes returned. I think I will have them buried with my ashes when I go. I know they are not people but the love I had for them was boundless.

It is so sweet that Lily was able to teach Molly and they shared so much love between them.

Sharol

• my goldendoodle is 26 months and 14 days old and is 85 cm and 115 pounds what a big dog

2. Peyton says:

My golden doodle,Teddy, is that big too

3. Sheri Malcolm says:

Who are the parents? I would love one that big!!